Come Play Soccer
COVID-19 NOTICE : Facility opened with limited capacity
Our soccer skills clinics are back on! Sessions begin in late October
Visit www.comeplaysoccer.com for booking information and further details.
The indoor soccer facility is open again. Note that we are bound by the Provincial Government's vaccine mandate. All adults must be vaccinated to enter the pitch. Players under 18 do not need their vaccination.
Please visit www.comeplaysoccer.com for more detail.
We run a wide range of soccer programs for all ages. Everything from toddlers (yes that's right - if you can walk you can play!) to adults.
SKILL CLINICS. Hone your shooting or ball mastery skills to give you an edge on the competition!
Sessions run from October to Christmas break
- Ball Mastery : Weeknights 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Goalkeeper Clinics: TBD
- Mini Kicks: Saturday Mornings
To see complete schedules and register visit us now at comeplaysoccer.com
MINI KICKS. If you can walk, you can play!
- Fundamentals of movement - with a soccer ball!
- For toddlers up to 5 years old
- If you can walk you can play!
INTRO TO SOCCER
- Soccer fundamentals for ages 4-7 (or even 8)
Register now at comeplaysoccer.com
Check out all our other programs as well.
- Are you starting to think about playing in college or university? Hone your individual skills in small group sessions.
- Are you just starting out as a Goalkeeper and want to work on your basic skills? Join our Intro to Goalkeeping clinic.
REGISTER now at comeplaysoccer.com
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us form.
Occasionally we offer FREE clinics. Check back often to see our updated schedules.