Come Play Soccer
COVID-19 NOTICE :
Based on the March 17th state of emergency declaration by the provincial government, we are closing the facility to the public effective immediately.
All March break clinics have been cancelled. We are following OSA (Ontario Soccer Association) guidelines.
It is highly likely that clinics scheduled after March Break will also be cancelled. We will be providing a complete update on March 22nd so please check back then. Credits and/or refunds will be offered as required.
We run a wide range of soccer programs for all ages. Everything from toddlers (yes that's right - if you can walk you can play!) to adults.
SKILL CLINICS. Hone your shooting or ball mastery skills to give you an edge on the competition!
Our 2020 Spring Sessions are on NOW
Sessions run monthly
- Ball Mastery : Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Shooting Clinics : Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Goalkeeper Clinics: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- General Skills Clinics: Saturday afternoons
To see complete schedules and register visit us now at comeplaysoccer.com
MINI KICKS. If you can walk, you can play!
- Fundamentals of movement - with a soccer ball!
- For toddlers up to 5 years old
- If you can walk you can play!
INTRO TO SOCCER
- Soccer fundamentals for ages 4-7 (or even 8)
Spring session starts soon
6 sessions starting after March break for $89.99!
Register now at comeplaysoccer.com
Check out all our other programs as well.
- Are you starting to think about playing in college or university? Hone your individual skills in small group sessions.
- Are you just starting out as a Goalkeeper and want to work on your basic skills? Join our Intro to Goalkeeping clinic.
REGISTER now at comeplaysoccer.com
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us form.
Occasionally we offer FREE clinics. Check back often to see our updated schedules.