Come Play Soccer
COVID-19 NOTICE : Facility closed.
Summer Recreational Soccer registration is now on.
Training sessions are suspended while Ottawa is in the COVID red zone.
Visit www.comeplaysoccer.com for booking information and further details.
The soccer facility is currently closed due to the red zone restrictions. See www.comeplaysoccer.com for more detail.
Although our open programs are currently suspended, please read on below to see what we are planning to offer in 2021 once the COVID19 situation permits.
We run a wide range of soccer programs for all ages. Everything from toddlers (yes that's right - if you can walk you can play!) to adults.
SKILL CLINICS. Hone your shooting or ball mastery skills to give you an edge on the competition!
2021 (WE HOPE!)
Sessions run monthly
- Ball Mastery : Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Shooting Clinics : Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Goalkeeper Clinics: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00 to 7:00 pm
- General Skills Clinics: Saturday afternoons
To see complete schedules and register visit us now at comeplaysoccer.com
MINI KICKS. If you can walk, you can play!
- Fundamentals of movement - with a soccer ball!
- For toddlers up to 5 years old
- If you can walk you can play!
INTRO TO SOCCER
- Soccer fundamentals for ages 4-7 (or even 8)
Register now at comeplaysoccer.com
Check out all our other programs as well.
- Are you starting to think about playing in college or university? Hone your individual skills in small group sessions.
- Are you just starting out as a Goalkeeper and want to work on your basic skills? Join our Intro to Goalkeeping clinic.
REGISTER now at comeplaysoccer.com
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact us form.
Occasionally we offer FREE clinics. Check back often to see our updated schedules.