Due to the provincial COVID rules, we have temporarily closed the facility to the public. The earliest we will reopen is when the province enters phase 2 of the reopening plan.
We will then allow limited facility rentals. Bookings are $100 per hour and all participants must comply with the following Ottawa Public Health rules.
- Maximum 10 people per class
- Limit duration of stay (90 minutes at a time unless engaged in a sport)
- No spectators permitted (exemption for parent/guardian supervision of children)
- Team or individual sports must be modified to avoid physical contact
- Face coverings required except when exercising
- Increase spacing between patrons to 3 m for areas of a sport or recreational facility where there are weights/weight machines and exercise/fitness classes
- Require contact information for every member of the public who enters facility
- Require appointments for entry; one reservation for teams
Private soccer sessions are on hold. If you, or your closed group would like to book a private training session with Kevin Nelson once the lockdown ends, please send us a note at email@example.com or use the "contact us" form on this website.
Located on the second floor of our Disalvo Sports store is a 35'x75' soccer training facility. Check out our skills development programs or book the pitch for your club and/or team use.
Full details available at comeplaysoccer.com
1. How big is the pitch?
The pitch is approximately 35’ by 75’. It is ideal for training youth teams under 12 or for small group and individual training at the older ages.
2. Can I rent the field for my team to practice on?
Yes you can. While ideally suited for younger teams, even older players can work on ball mastery, shooting, or even play some 3v3 soccer.
3. Can I rent the field for birthday parties?
You can rent the field to play on, but we do not have a “party room” for food and drinks. Since there is no food or drink allowed in the pitch area, you would have to do the food and cake portion of the party at another location.
4. Can you customize a development program for an individual or small group?
Absolutely. Whether you want to improve shooting, ball mastery, speed of play, fitness or any other soccer related skill, our coaches would be happy to develop a custom program for you. Simply use the contact form on our comeplaysoccer.com website and a coach will get back to you shortly.
5. How much does it cost to rent the field?
Our current hourly rate is $99.99 plus HST. Discounts are available for off-peak hours and for longer term bookings. Use the webform at comeplaysoccer.com to ask us for details.
6. How do I book?
Visit us at comeplaysoccer.com