- Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first
- The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
CARBON FIBER STABILIZER CAP
- The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte™, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend
- The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- Perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Accommodates a wider range of footwear.
- The thinnest Superfeet insole.
LIGHTWEIGHT HIGH-DENSITY FOAM
- Lightweight, durable closed-cell foam delivers long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear
- All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- The structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact