We will accept returns for refund up to 14 days after the purchase of the product. For online orders, the 14 day period begins on the day you receive the product as noted by the tracking information of our selected courier.
For in-store returns, a copy of the receipt is required. All approved returns are credited to the same payment method that was used for the purchase.
Note that the following items are final sale and returns will not be accepted.
- Any clearance item priced 30% off or greater
- Any undergarments (compression shorts, underwear, bras, etc)
- All socks or other product where hygienic concerns are a factor
- Any item that has been customized (ie has a number added, logo pressed, embroidered, etc...)
Also, the following must be adhered to otherwise we will not process the return.
- All items must be unworn and in the original packaging and (if applicable) have the original product tags attached.
- Shoes must show no signs of outdoor wear. When trying them on, ensure that you are indoors on a clean floor or carpet.
As we are a reseller and do not manufacture any products ourselves, any warranty is as provided by the original manufacturer. We will assist with the warranty within 30 days of purchase, after which any claim must be made directly to the manufacturer. Note that in all cases, the brand representative will make the decision on wether or not the warranty claim applies. Please allow 5-7 business days for any claim decision.
If you wish to make a warranty claim, please bring the item to the store or email us at email@example.com
. When emailing, please include photos that clearly show the condition of the item.
We do not cover the cost of return shipping, unless the reason for the return is an error on our part, in which case we will provide a prepaid shipping label.